We are offering desulfidation agitators. The side entry agitators were primarily designed by working conditions of mixing container, process application, material parameters and installation condition, after then starting computer simulation experiment to analysis flowing situation to make the final complete agitation scheme with high speed design of compact structure and high transfer efficiency.
1. Cabinet type structure agitator, motor and coupling directly fixed on cabinet, this made installation and adjust more convenient.
2. The Side Entry Mixer shaft directly insert into the hollow axis of reducer by rack, without coupling --decrease the agitator length and increased system stability.
3. According to production requirement, the Side Entry Mixer agitators can install on the side or the bottom of the tank, and connect the tank with the concave-convex flange.
4. A gear box, in inner-shelf of the bottom of the reducer, can load axial force and radial force when agitator working, reduce the load of reducer and lengthen using life of the equipment.
5. Suit for speed from 100 to 1000rpm.
6. Side Entry Mixer Take few space, install easily and maintain conveniently.
7. The cost is much lower than top entry agitator.
8. According to different technological requirements, the Side Entry Mixer shaft and agitator adopt different materials , common materials are (usa standard) : 304, 304l, 310s, 316, 316l,cr.d and double-way stainless steel etc .
9. Both belt driving and gear driving are available .
10. Side Entry Mixer normally use mechanical seal as shaft seal, the sealing installed in inner of shelf, well fixed and durable.
Agitators come in many sizes and shapes. There are two types of agitators – mechanical and electronically controlled. In the first article, we will cover mechanical process agitators.
The basic types of mechanical agitators are: